The Garland Luxury Beachside Apartments is Open for HOLIDAY BOOKINGS – Click here to read more about our COVID-19 Safety Information
The Garland Apartments
Inviting Gold Coast Luxury Beachfront Holiday Accommodation
Luxury 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments overlooking the picturesque Rainbow Bay Beach and Snapper Rocks.
The Garland is one of the few luxury North facing beachfront Resorts on the Southern Gold Coast.
Rainbow Bay is the perfect destination for travellers wishing to enjoy a relaxed holiday with pristine beaches and only 10 Minutes from the Gold Coast Airport.
Enjoy a holiday with friends on The Gold Coast, a favourite destination for holiday makers from around the World.
The Garland Apartments Rainbow Bay Gold Coast
- Wireless internet access
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Undercover car parking on site
- lift access
- Tour Desk help with bookings for the huge choice of local holiday activities
- Beachfront apartments with magnificent ocean views
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
- Each architecturally-designed apartment celebrates clean lines and impeccable finishes
- Air conditioning
The Garland Apartments
192 Marine Parade, Rainbow Bay, Coolangatta, 4225 Gold Coast, Australia
The Garland on the beachfront is North facing to the world famous Rainbow Bay beach
- 10 minutes short drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- For Airport Transfers - GC Cabs 131008 - please choose Gold Coast area.
- Shuttle bus may be arranged to the airport and the theme parks. Minimum of 24 hours' notice is required.
- Perfect beachfront short break location
- World class entertainment at TwinTowns Clubs & Resorts
- Stroll to Tweed Mall shopping centre or bustling Marine Parade Coolangatta.
- Views to Surfers Paradise and multiple lookouts nearby
- The pristine beach at Rainbow Bay & Snapper Rocks
- Grocery shopping is available from Tweed Heads Mall (Woolworths & Coles) and The Strand Mall- Coolangatta (Woolworths & Aldi)
- Many specialty shops. Cafes and restaurants within easy walking distance to Coolangatta and Tweed Heads.
- Coolangatta Beachside Markets every 2nd Sunday of the month & the 4th Sunday when there are s Sundays in the month
some The Garland Apartments guest comments
"The appartment was very clean. - Great pool and BBQ area. - staff very friendly. - Gym was also nice to have."
"we had a wonderful break from the Canberra cold. An absolute privilege to have this fabulous place to stay"
"Awsome large appartment and an awsome ocean view."
"Great location, a spectacular view where we were treated to whale sighting all day everyday and out of the way of the busier Coolangatta. We were able to easily walk to Coolangatta via the beach or directly via the back roads to enjoy dinners, shopping and to enjoy more activities for the kids."